What Personal Information About Customers Does pydlife.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Bestsub.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Bestsub.com.
• Mobile. When you download or use apps created by Bestsub.com or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
• E-mail Communications. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Bestsub.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences or let us know your are not interested with our emails.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, Recommended for You , personalized advertisements, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does pydlife.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is one of the most important parts of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
pydlife.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with pydlife.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such pydlife.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists , Customer Reviews, and pydlife.com Prime.
• You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
• If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences .
Are Children Allowed to Use pydlife.com?
pydlife.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use pydlife.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions